Remote working, .net Developer opportunities!
Our client, a global services company that provides to some of the world's largest financial institutions globally is building a team of Analyst Developers to keep up with growing demand.
Their purpose is to use advanced technology and processing scale to deliver improved engagement, seamless service, lower costs and personalisation in financial services.
With a global focus, there are many opportunities to work and travel internationally.
The selected candidates will be all-rounders who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with analyst testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software. Analyst developers will be expected to learn all about the applications, the business and the industry.
- Assist the analyst tester in the creation of user story definitions and acceptance criteria
- Work within the constraints of the feature/user story to define the underlying detail of the required changes
- Interpret complex financial business requirements and translate into high-transactional, high-availability, secure, working systems
- Design and build the highly intuitive user interface and interactive financial tools
- Provide solutions and recommendations for the resolution of technical issues that arise and ensure solutions meet the technical specs and design requirements
- Help design and build APIs and external system interfaces for integration
- 5 + years of development experience with some experience with one or many programming languages
- 5+ years hands on SQL experience
- Experience working in the banking, finance or insurance sector
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers