Our client is looking for a Service Manager and ITIL Lead.
The purpose of this role is to drive the operational performance and development of ITIL processes and service management capability within the organisation.
- Ensuring ITIL policy and processes are optimised and followed.
- Monitoring Service Level Adherence and following up incidents and requests as part of Incident Management and Request Fulfilment.
- Maintaining a forward view of customer change including developing and implementing Change Management Policy and Procedures including Change Advisory Board.
- In conjunction with the Contracts and Reporting Manager use reporting to support the service management framework.
- Ensure that bids made by the company, consider service management requirements as part of solution offerings and include accurate estimates for support.
- 7 – 10 years working in a Service Management environment in an IT environment.
- Experience in implementing best practice ITIL Service Management tools and processes.
- Customer focused and proactive.
- Ability to deal confidently with stakeholders at all levels and to demonstrate sound engagement and influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively manage resources and financials.
- Experience working as part of a Bid Process representing Service Operations.
- Experience with implementing best practice service management frameworks and processes.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and with limited supervision.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, detailed and methodical with the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience scoping and cost estimation of supporting new solutions.
- Excellent decision making ability.
- Good written and oral communication skills, including dealing with parties whose first language is not English.
- Analytical ability.
- Achievement orientated.