- Permanent opportunity with an amazing culture
- WFH flexibility
- Clear project deliverables
Looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to assist our government customer with their IAAS transformation, modernising a legacy technology environment as it relates to agile and Cloud. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that understands the balance between the continuous support of ageing infrastructure and the simultaneous upgrades required.
- Delivered a range of Infrastructure projects
- Delivered Cloud services
- 10+ years of E2E delivery experience
- Assist in delivering the IAAS programme of work
- Deliver Network refresh
- Service Management remediation
Culturally you will be:
- Patient and helpful
- Agile but pragmatic in delivery
- Collaborative and approachable
You must be currently located in New Zealand to be considered for this opportunity.
Please email directly OR apply here to register your interest. For more information you can contact Zach Young in our Wellington office on (04) 978 1005 or on Zach.Young@teksystems.com