- Competitive hourly rate contract
- Multiple project opportunities
- WFH flexibility
Our Customer in the public sector is looking for experienced Business Analysts to join their growing team. There is a back log of projects that need attention and there is a pipeline of work beyond that.
This is a scoping and requirements gathering role, that seeks to justify the need for a new platform. There are also other projects at Phase 2 of delivery that need attention.
- Strong scoping, requirements gathering and workshop facilitation
- Expertise on Data platforms AND OR Systems
- Migration experience is preferred
Culturally you will be:
- Comfortable working as the sole BA on a project
- Can work autonomously and independently
- Open to working across multiple projects and navigating ambiguity
You must be immediately available and currently located in Wellington to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information you can contact Zach Young directly at firstname.lastname@example.org OR (04) 978 1005