Our client is in the market for their next Full Stack Developer in a Permanent role.
In this role you will be focused on building specific products/applications/code and engineering best practices, microservices architectures, principles of CI/CD to deliver secure, scalable software to meet our clients customer needs.
- Design, build, & test code - produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Provide support in migrating application and interfaces to Cloud platforms, when required.
- 7plus years practical experience in development and maintenance of applications products for an end-customer / user
- F/E development technologies -
- APIs / Integration – Amazon API Gateway (Lambda)- familiar with continuous integration and automated deployment systems
- Amazon Web Services (Lambda, SES, SNS, EC2, SQS, RDS, CloudFormation, Serverless) – preferably has built a cloud-native/web application
- An understanding of Agile methods and concepts (Kanban / Scrum projects)
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Cyber security – should be conscious and not relaxed about security.
- CI/CD, DevOps mindset - increase agility, shorten releases, improve reliability. Build, test, & deploy applications faster, improve app quality and scalability.
- Containerisation – Docker / Kubernetes
- Platform as a Service – Beanstalk
- Test-driven-development should be second nature
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kieran Sim on 04 978 1021 or via email Tupou.Sopoaga@Teksystems.com