- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
- Build a long-term sales career
- Competitive Salary and Commission
Due to our on-going expansion into the Australian and New Zealand market we have a number of opportunities for those looking to make their first foray into Recruitment and Staffing.
Who we are:
Allegis Group is a global leader in talent solutions, focused on working harder and caring more than any provider. As part of Allegis Group, your career will take you further than you expect. For those looking to build a career in the sales industry and attain a true sense of achievement, there's no better place to be.
Allegis Group provides recruitment services across the globe through our specialist brands Aerotek, TEKsystems and Aston Carter. With over 500 locations worldwide, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions - without sacrificing the niche expertise our brands bring, required to ensure a successful partnership.
Never thought about recruitment before? Here's what to expect:
- Partner with and be mentored by a Senior Consultant from day one
- Align candidates' aspirations and interests with suitable careers
- Develop and maintain strong candidate and client relationships
- Conduct business development and build a pipeline of work
- Grow a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialise in
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- B2B or B2C sales experience - this certainly isn’t an HR role
- A competitive spirit, a passion for achievement and a desire to succeed
- Experience collaborating in a team environment
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitions and goals which set you apart
With Allegis Group, you'll enjoy the opportunity to:
- Earn uncapped commission
- Receive comprehensive training through our 13 week on the job training framework
- Work in a challenging yet supportive, fast paced sales environment
- Fast track your career into leadership
- Work overseas in any of our 500 offices
- Network with high level, strategic executives at influential companies
If you're ready to embrace our culture & would like more information on how you can build a long-term career and be part of a winning team, call Kieran Sim in our Wellington office on (+64) 4 978 1046 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.