- Great hourly rate contract
- WFH flexibility
- Exciting project opportunities
Our Customer in the public sector is looking for experienced Data Warehouse Engineers to join their growing team. There is a back log of projects that need attention and there is a pipeline of work beyond that.
This is a hands on role that requires development. The team already consist of architects and analysts that are responsible for high level planning and design.
- Expertise on database SQL scripting
- Expertise on Oracle Platform
- Data warehousing conceptual Knowledge
Culturally you will be:
- Passionate about data and willing to engage in productive conversation
- Can work autonomously and independently
- Open to working across multiple projects and navigating ambiguity
You must be immediately available and currently located in Wellington to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information you can contact Zach Young directly at email@example.com OR (04) 978 1005