Lead Cloud Engineer (Permanent role)
Our financial services client is looking for a Lead Cloud Engineer with a strong understanding of Microsoft Azure governance principles and policy establishment. This role will be key in ensuring that the foundations are solid, so that the organisation can continue to build up into the cloud.
There will be many exciting challenges, including but not limited to DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, and Security.
Skillset & Experience Required
- Cloud - Substantial experience supporting, designing, and implementing cloud systems
- IaaS/PaaS/SaaS - substantial experience configuring, installing, and maintaining cloud services (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) .
- Azure Enterprise - Demonstrated significant experience with Microsoft Azure in an Enterprise environment with a focus on security
- Cloud governance - strong understanding of cloud governance principles and policy establishment.
- Problem Resolution - Experience leading problem resolution of cloud-based systems, including go-live/post go live support.
- Cloud Security - networking & infrastructure, security standards, compliance, policies
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Current (Accredited Status) MS Azure Certification is highly desirable (i.e. Azure Fundamentals, Azure Security Engineer Associate, Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Azure Administrator Associate, etc) > MCSA / MCSE.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Diego Hormaza on 04 978 1055 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org