Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a Wellington-based permanent opportunity.
- Business process on technical projects (M365, teams, data projects)
- Proven experience leading pieces of work from requirements through to implementation.
- Mentor other BAs
- Produce requirements management plans which include the processes of gathering requirements, documenting, traceability, and change management of the requirements.
- Provides estimates for analysis outputs, assess impact of proposed deliverables and negotiate priorities with business stakeholders and manager
- Leads and facilitates business solution sessions and workshops involving participants from senior management.
- Collaborates and consults with stakeholders to identify, understand, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and information requirements.
Apply here to register your interest. You can contact Diego Hormaza in our Wellington office on email@example.com