Our client is a crown entity that is responsible for creating some tangible value to the lives of New Zealanders. Through purposeful action and planning, they aim to make positive impacts on New Zealand and its people to lead more productive lives.
Our client is currently looking for 2 experienced Solutions Architect to join the team in Wellington and/or Auckland. You will be working across multiple digital projects providing technical knowledge. This is an exciting opportunity to build your career and work on exciting, nationally significant projects that will shape the future of New Zealand and its communities.
- Translating requirements (business and project) into blueprints and designs.
- Produce high level designs, options analysis, architecture documentation
- Review technical designs
- Be a part of a community of practice and contribute to the continuous improvement
The ideal candidate:
- Application Development/Digital/Integration architecture
- Platform Development
- Experience developing and implementing architectures that are compliant with NZ Government Security Frameworks (e.g. NZISM, PSR) is advantageous
- Effective communications, an ability to translate complex technical concepts to business needs
- Calm and consultative temperament, empathetic, proactive
What's in it for you?
You will enjoy five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements, and career development.
Our client wants to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need, that you are healthy and have work-life balance. They also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments, and study opportunities.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below: